- PERSONAL IDENTIFICATION INFORMATION: User can access this site anonymously without divulging any personal information such as Name, email, mobile number, Physical Address, Age, and Sex etc. However When the user registers on our site, post comments, purchase our products/services, send us email or join our newsletter, the user may be prompted to enter their name, email and other basic information which is necessary for completing the desired action.
- NON-PERSONAL IDENTIFICATION INFORMATION: Our website may compile non-personal identification information about the user each time the user access our site www.prerktrust.org. Non-personal identification is the information related to the internet enabled device that the user is using to access our website, such as browser information, IP address, ISP and other related technical information.
- REMARKETING: User may find advertisements of our services, products or the website on other websites that they visit frequently. Some of these ads may be delivered by Google Adwords, Facebook Partner Network or other 3rd party advertising services providers who cater remarketing and retargeting services. Remarketing advertising employ dart cookies to serve these ads to the user based on their visit to our website and other websites on the internet. These cookies are designed to only track “non personal identification information” and are unable to track “personal identification information”. User can control cookies preferences from their browser setting.
- INFORMATION PROTECTION: We take data protection and user privacy very seriously. All user data is stored on secured servers with restricted access to authorized personnel. None of the stored data is sold to 3rd party; however we may share the user data with our marketing partners who help us with our marketing activities. All the information you send via e-mail is stored and utilized in compliance with the applicable Government law.
- ANTI-SPAM COMPLIANCE: We respect your email privacy, below are the rules which we follow: We collect your email address in order to: • Convey you the requested information; respond to your queries, and/or entertain other requests or questions which you ask on our website. • Process user’s online purchase orders and to email the essential information and updates related to the orders. • Email occasional promotional offers • Email monthly or weekly newsletter as per user’s preferences
- THIRD-PARTY DISCLOSURE: We never sell, trade, or otherwise provide access to the users’ Personally Identifiable Information to any 3rd parties. This excludes our website hosts and Marketing Partners who support us in operating our site. We may also provide unrestricted access to this information to be in compliance with the Government.
- This document was last updated on 3rd May 2020
REFUND AND CANCELLATION
Welcome to this website of PRERAK TRUST. We make public our policy on refund and cancellation of donations received for the social cause on payment gateway as under:
- No refund/cancellation for the donated amount by any donor will be entertained for the online donations through the online payment gateway.
- No cash or refund of money will be allowed.
- Once received the donation for a cause will not be refunded to the donor. No cancellation to be made. The donation will be used in water and sanitation related projects for the benefit of the community.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- ACCEPTANCE THE USE OF TERMS AND CONDITIONS: Your access to and use of www.preraktrust.org is further subjected to these Terms and Conditions. You are not permitted to use the Website for any illegal or illicit purposes. By using the Website you involuntarily entirely accept all the clauses contained in this document. If you do not accept any of these clauses you must not use this website any further.
- CREDIT CARD/PAYMENT DETAILS: Your Credit Card/PayPal/Payment details are not stored on our servers. All Payments are securely processed by SSL gateways on 3rd Party Servers provided by Authorized Payment Gateway Providers.
- ADVICE: The contents of this website are not meant to represent any kind of advice. You should construct your own decision as an adult. www.prerktrust.org cannot be held liable for your any of your decisions in relation to the website or its products/services.
- RESTRICTIONS: You are deliberately and unconditionally restricted from all of the following: • Downloading, transmitting, selling or distributing any of the content without our prior written consent. • Using this Website for any illegitimate or illicit activities • Getting involved in any Black-Hat techniques or any other similar type activity related to this Website Users will have restricted access to the some parts of the website and we reserve all the rights to grant or prevent further access to the users as and when deemed necessary.
- BILLING, SUBSCRIPTIONS AND CANCELLATIONS: Your satisfaction is very important to us. Please refer to our Billing Policy & Cancellations.
- SOCIAL MEDIA WIDGETS AND LINKS: User may find Social media widgets (Facebook Page Widget) and/or other icons and links linked to social media accounts. These are present just for the convenience of the users. If you click these links of widgets you will be redirected to respective social media sites which have their own Terms & Policies which are not governed or controlled by us.
- CHANGE OF USE: We reserve all the right to: 7.1 change or remove (temporarily or permanently) the Website or any part of it without any prior notice. 7.2 amend these Terms and Conditions entirely or some of the clauses at any time, and your continued use of the Website after any such changes shall be legally considered as your Full acceptance to these changes.
- LINKS TO THIRD PARTY WEBSITES www.prerktrust.org may include links to third party websites that are not controlled by us. Any such link to other 3rd party websites may not be considered as an endorsement of such websites and you accept and agree that we cannot be held liable for the content or fitness of any such website/s.
- COPYRIGHT: 9.1 www.prerktrust.org and/or its licensors hold all legal rights to the intellectual property and material contained on this Website. In case of any copyright infringements, please email us and we will immediately look into it. 9.2 In using the Website you agree that you will use the content solely for your personal, non-commercial use. You are restricted from downloading, copying, reproducing, transmitting, storing, selling or distributing any of the content without our prior written permission. This excludes doing the above activity for personal and home use.
- DISCLAIMERS AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY 10.1 The Website is provided on an AS IS and AS AVAILABLE basis without warranty of any kind whether explicit or ambiguous, including but not limited to the ambiguous warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for any precise purpose, copyright, congeniality, security and accuracy. 10.2 Prerak Trust or its employees cannot be held liable for any explicit or ambiguous loss or damage (including unrestricted loss of business, opportunity, data, profits, personal injury, or death) caused due to connection with the use of the Website. 10.3 We use the latest technology but we give no warranty that the functionality of the Website will be constant or error free.
- INDEMNITY You herewith agree to hold Prerak Trust and its employees and agents harmless from and against all liabilities, legal fees, damages, losses, costs and other expenses in relation to any claims or actions brought against www.prerktrust.org or its owner/s originating out of any violation by you of these Terms and Conditions or other liabilities arising out of your use of this Website.
- SEVERANCE In an event where any or few of the points contained in this Terms and Conditions document is held invalid or conflicting or enforceable, those points will be excluded and the remaining terms shall be enforced to the extent as permitted by the law.
- VARIATION OF TERMS Prerak Trust reserves all the rights to amend these terms anytime without any prior notice. It is your sole responsibility to make yourself aware of any such changes and hence you are required to occasionally check this page for any updates.
- GOVERNING LAW These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and annotated in accordance with the law of the Republic India and hereby to be submitted in the exclusive jurisdiction of the India courts. For any further information please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- This document was last updated on 17th October 2021